- When collecting personal information such as your name, contact information, country of origin etc, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling those services specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. To exemplify, we will need your personal data to provide a particular service for instance making a room reservation or banquet reservation and facilitate the execution of that service to you.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the full knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. For instance, we might email you to confirm the name of guests during a multiple booking which you (the host) might make for your clients or friends or whoever is concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We have implemented reasonable degree of technical and operational security, rules, procedures and measures to ensure that your personal information is not compromised and is strictly held in the operating environments. We protect our information database by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our system collects website visitors informations anonymously using google analytics
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles and thereby ensuring confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.